Monday, October 3, 2011

Making the most of Monday!




It's Monday morning .... I bet coffee is in hand and you are back to work, routines, to do lists, after school activities, sports practices and so forth. I know most people dread getting back into their routines, but this week I challenge all of us to go beyond our normal routine and list of activities and things to do.

I recently came across this quote by James Mann, "Each day when I awake I know I have one more day to make a difference in someone's life"

Today - I'm thankful for a new day, a new opportunity, another chance to make the most of the life the Lord has blessed me with - another day to reach out to someone and show them the love and saving grace of Jesus Christ.

Be a REBEL today and everyday this week - break out of your normal routine and seek new opportunities. Show the love of Jesus in the Starbucks line or in the Walmart checkout line.

Please listen to and ponder this song "Legacy" by Nicole Nordeman. "I want to leave a legacy, how will they remember me, did I choose to love, DID I POINT TO YOU ENOUGH? ..."
Legacy by Nicole Nordeman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3GxmLaaAwg

No comments:

Post a Comment