Friday, September 30, 2011

Mary Kay Blowouts: National Customer Service Week (October 3-7)



Next week is National Customer Service week, and as a token of appreciation to all of my customers and potential clients, I'm running some specials:

-"Customer of the Week" Drawing ... place any order via my Mary Kay website and you are instantly entered into the drawing for a $10 merchandise certificate.
Shop here: www.marykay.com/lizzychristian

-Free Samples & Catalog
If you are a potential client and would like more information -- I've got some goodies for YOU! Visit my Mary Kay website and request free samples, but I will also include a mini satin hands lotion AND the brand new Mary Kay catalog (complete with makeup tips and ideas)

-Online Sales
If you order at least $40 worth of Mary Kay merchandise, I will include a SURPRISE product in your order for you ... one of the Limited Edition products! Rare deals, ladies, so take ADVANTAGE!


This is just a small way for me to say ...

No comments:

Post a Comment