Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Welcome, Beautiful Woman!

Dear Beautiful Woman,
You've been on my heart - no, I may not know you exactly by name, but you are a woman busy for God! You are juggling work, children, home, after-school and sporting activities, church events, planning menus, washing and cleaning for your house-hold....and the list continues! But, how often are YOU encouraged? Well, I hope this new writing adventure brings you encouragement and a smile to your face. We all need some time to un-wind and re-focus. There will be devotions, menu ideas, cleaning tips (for those who love to clean, like me:)) and much more. Keep pressing on, beautiful lady! Keep being who God created you to be - a virtuous Woman.

Here is an encouraging verse to ponder for today, "Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment